Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Woyakapi. (St. Francis, S.D.) 19??-????
St. Francis, S.D. (19??-????)
The Woyakapi. : (St. Francis, S.D.) 19??-????
- Place of publication:
- St. Francis, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Senior journalism class at the St. Francis High School
- Dates of publication:
- Biweekly (except June, July and Aug.)
- Dakota Indians--South Dakota--Newspapers.
- Rosebud Indian Reservation (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Saint Francis (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Student newspapers and periodicals--South Dakota--Saint Francis.
- Todd County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- "Woyakapi is a Sioux Lakota word meaning 'news teller.'"
- Available on microfilm from the State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Nov. 18, 1968).
- Issued with: Rosebud Sioux herald.
- sn 96090223
View complete holdings information