Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hot Springs weekly star. (Hot Springs, S.D.) 189?-1917
Hot Springs, S.D. (189?-1917)
Hot Springs weekly star. : (Hot Springs, S.D.) 189?-1917
- Place of publication:
- Hot Springs, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John A. Stanley
- Dates of publication:
-v. 36, no. 30 (Nov. 9, 1917).
- Fall River County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Hot Springs (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 1 (May 6, 1892).
- Other eds. available: Daily star (Hot Springs, S.D.), <1893>-1894, and: Hot Springs daily star, 1894, and: Hot Springs star (Hot Springs, S.D. : 1895), 1895.
- Vol. numbers irregular.
- sn 96090259
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information