Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hot Springs star. (Hot Springs, S.D.) 1917-1928
Hot Springs, S.D. (1917-1928)
The Hot Springs star. : (Hot Springs, S.D.) 1917-1928
- Place of publication:
- Hot Springs, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.A. Warner
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 36, no. 31 (Nov. 16, 1917)-v. 43, no. 29 (Nov. 6, 1928).
- Fall River County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Hot Springs (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Daily ed.: Hot Springs evening star, 1928-1942.
- Published from same office: Hot Springs times-herald (Hot Springs, S.D. : 1926), <1926>-1928.
- Vol. and issue numbers irregular.
- sn 96090260
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information