Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hot Springs weekly star. (Hot Springs, S.D.) 1928-1948
Hot Springs, S.D. (1928-1948)
The Hot Springs weekly star. : (Hot Springs, S.D.) 1928-1948
- Place of publication:
- Hot Springs, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Star Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 43, no. 30 (Nov. 13, 1928)-v. 63, no. 11 (July 1, 1948).
- Fall River County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Hot Springs (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Published from same office: Hot Springs evening star, 1928-1942.
- Volume numbers irregular.
- sn 96090263
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information