Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nashville gazette. (Nashville [Tenn.]) 1851-1853
Nashville [Tenn.] (1851-1853)
Nashville gazette. : (Nashville [Tenn.]) 1851-1853
- Place of publication:
- Nashville [Tenn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.C.C. Church & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 9, no. 1 (Aug. 29, 1851)-v. 10, no. 3021 (Sept. 28, 1853).
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Editors: John L. Marling, 1851; John A. M'Ewen, 1851-1853; James D. Maney, 1853.
- Publishers: M.C.C. Church & Co., 1851; A. Nelson & Co., 1851-1852; Cameron, Haynes & Co., 1852-1853; Baptist, Laird, Bell & Co., 1853.
- Weekly ed.: Nashville gazette (Nashville, Tenn. : 1844).
- sn 96091001
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information