Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nashville sun. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1895-1897
Nashville, Tenn. (1895-1897)
The Nashville sun. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1895-1897
- Alternative Titles:
Nashville daily sun
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sun Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 19, 1895)-v. 3, no. 3 (Dec. 22, 1897).
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Editor: B.A. Enloe, <1895>
- Publishers: Sun Pub. Co, 1895-1897; Sun Co., 1897.
- sn 96091015
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information