Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The national review. (Nashville, Tenn.) 188?-1890
Nashville, Tenn. (188?-1890)
The national review. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 188?-1890
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tenn. Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 49 (May 28, 1887).
- Editor: A.L. Landis Jr., <1889>-1890.
- Volume and issue numbering ceased with: Vol. 6, no. 18 (Oct. 25, 1889).
- sn 96091027
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information