Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbia herald. (Columbia, Tenn.) 18??-1935
Columbia, Tenn. (18??-1935)
The Columbia herald. : (Columbia, Tenn.) 18??-1935
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 87, no. 30 (July 25, 1935).
- Columbia (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Maury County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Columbia journal (Columbia, Tenn. : 1875), and: Maury sentinel, in 1881.
- Continues: Herald and mail.
- Description based on: Vol. 27, no. 22 (May 13, 1881).
- Editors: F.D. Lander, 1889-1909; H.D. Harkreader, 1909; J.I. Finney, 1909-1917; Robert H. Clagett, 1917-1920; Richard H. Wyatt, 1920-1924; J.I. Finney, 1924-1925; J.W. Finney, 1925-1935.
- Published "extra to weekly" on Tue. from May 10-Nov. 29, 1892.
- Publishers: Columbia Herald Co., 1882-<1885>; Herald Pub. Co., 1892-1917; Columbia Herald Co., 1917-1935.
- sn 96091104
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information