Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wilson County news. (Lebanon, Tenn.) 1941-1943
Lebanon, Tenn. (1941-1943)
Wilson County news. : (Lebanon, Tenn.) 1941-1943
- Place of publication:
- Lebanon, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wilson County Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 44, no. 10 (Mar. 4, 1943).
Began in 1941.
- Lebanon (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Wilson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214430
- Wilson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 41, no. 8 (Feb. 27, 1941).
- Editors: Blanton Dye, 1941-1942; Marguerite Dye, <1943>
- Merged with: Lebanon democrat (Lebanon, Tenn. : 1889), to form: Lebanon democrat and Wilson County news.
- sn 96091156
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information