Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lancet. (Petersburg, Va.) 1882-1886
Petersburg, Va. (1882-1886)
The Lancet. : (Petersburg, Va.) 1882-1886
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Petersburg, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. F. Bragg, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1, 1882)-Fourth year, no. 182 (Jan. 16, 1886).
- African American newspapers--Virginia.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Virginia--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Petersburg (Va.)--Newspapers.
- "Organ and advocate of the Virginian and American Negro."
- African American newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Library of Virginia.
- sn 96094029
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information