Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Way of life. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1858-????
New-York [N.Y.] (1858-????)
The Way of life. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1858-????
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edgar & Herries
- Dates of publication:
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "We advocate the interests of Young Men's Christian Associations, and the promotion of evangelical Christianity world wide."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (May 15, 1858).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 12 (July 10, 1858).
- sn 96094952
View complete holdings information