Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new world. (New York) 1840-1845
New York (1840-1845)
The new world. : (New York) 1840-1845
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
- J. Winchester
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 6, 1840)-v. 10, no. 19 (May 10, 1845) = No. 1-257.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States--Newspapers.
- "No pent-up Utica contracts our powers; for the whole boundless continent is ours."
- Also published a folio ed.: New World (New York, N.Y. : 1839).
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms International (American periodical series: 1800-1850); also available online.
- Daily ed: Evening Signal (New York, N.Y. : 1839).
- Editors: Henry C. Deming and James Mackay, <1844>.
- sn 96095036
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information