Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Virginia land guide. (Richmond [Va.]) 187?-189?
Richmond [Va.] (187?-189?)
Virginia land guide. : (Richmond [Va.]) 187?-189?
- Place of publication:
- Richmond [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. E. Crawford
- Dates of publication:
- Real property--Virginia--Newspapers.
- Real property.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01091096
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- "Circulated gratuitously throughout Europe and America, to induce emigration to Virginia and enhance the value of her lands."
- Description based on: (Mar. 1876).
- Issue for Sept. 1876 is Vol. 1, no. 2.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 21, no. 17 (Jan. 1899).
- sn 96096641
View complete holdings information