Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Southwestern Christian advocate [microform]. (New Orleans, La.) 1877-1929
New Orleans, La. (1877-1929)
Southwestern Christian advocate [microform]. : (New Orleans, La.) 1877-1929
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New Orleans, La.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nelson & Phillips
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1877)-new ser., v. 1, no. 52 (Dec. 27, 1877); v. 13, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1878)-v. 56, no. 42 (Oct. 17, 1929).
- African American Methodists--Newspapers.
- Methodist Church--Louisiana--Newspapers.
- Methodist Church--Mississippi--Newspapers.
- Methodist Church--Texas--Newspapers.
- Issues for Jan. 4, 1877-<Feb. 7, 1895> also called whole no. 331-<1565>.
- Numerous number irregularies.
- Published by: Nelson & Phillips, Jan. 4, 1877-Aug. 16, 1877; Methodist Book Concern, Aug. 23, 1877-1929.
- Published for the Methodist Episcopal Church.
- sn 97016097
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information