Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pacific Lutheran herald. (Kent, Wash.) 1929-1937
Kent, Wash. (1929-1937)
Pacific Lutheran herald. : (Kent, Wash.) 1929-1937
- Place of publication:
- Kent, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Pacific District of the Norwegian Lutheran Church of America
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 12, no. 13 (July 3, 1929)-v. 20, no. 16 (Aug. 18, 1937).
- Kent (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Lutherans--Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- Norwegian Americans--Washington (State)--Newspapers.
- Parkland (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- "Organ of the Pacific District of the Norwegian Lutheran Church of America."
- In English and Norwegian, July 3, 1929-Sept. 16, 1931; in English, Oct. 1, 1931-Aug. 18, 1937.
- Merged with: Columbia Lutheran, to form: Western Lutheran.
- Published in Parkland, Wash., Sept. 16, 1931-Aug. 18, 1937.
- sn 97021875
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information