Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nowy świat = The Polish morning world. (New York) 19??-19??
New York (19??-19??)
Nowy świat = The Polish morning world. : (New York) 19??-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Polish morning world
- Place of publication:
- New York
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nowy Świat Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
Feb. 1951-<Apr. 14, 1951>
- Polish Americans--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01068870
- Polish people--United States--Newspapers.
- Polish people.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01715992
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Also issued on microfilm from Center for Research Libraries.
- Also published in various regional eds.
- Description based on: R. 52, no. 278 (9 paźdz. 1949).
- Issues for <Sept. 4, 1949-Jan. 28, 1951> lack ed. statement.
- Latest issue consulted: R. 59, no. 298 (21 grudznia 1956).
- Some issues accompanied by suppl.: Ogniwo, <Feb. 10, 1951>-
- sn 97021890
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information