Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Apopka news and West Orange advocate. (Apopka, Orange County, Fla.) 191?-1916
Apopka, Orange County, Fla. (191?-1916)
The Apopka news and West Orange advocate. : (Apopka, Orange County, Fla.) 191?-1916
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Apopka, Orange County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- E.C. Harrington
- Dates of publication:
- Apopka (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211878
- Orange County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 18 (Sept. 1, 1916).
- sn 97027578
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information