Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Orlando post. (Orlando, Fla.) 19??-19??
Orlando, Fla. (19??-19??)
The New Orlando post. : (Orlando, Fla.) 19??-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Orlando, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- New Orlando Post
- Dates of publication:
- Florida--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211878
- Orange County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Orlando (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "New" appears in title ornament.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 1 (Apr. 17, 1953).
- Published from the same office: The Orlando Flyer; and: The Pine Needle.
- William H. Albright, editor and publisher.
- sn 97027583
View complete holdings information