Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Central Florida times. (Orlando, Orange County, Fla.) 1939-19??
Orlando, Orange County, Fla. (1939-19??)
Central Florida times. : (Orlando, Orange County, Fla.) 1939-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Orlando, Orange County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- Florida--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211878
- Orange County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Orlando (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Faithful to every legitimate enterprise and interest of Central Florida."
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 3 (Jan. 17, 1936).
- Editor: John F. Schumann, <1936>; W.M. Glenn, <1939>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 12, no. 14 (Apr. 14, 1939).
- sn 97027592
View complete holdings information