Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wild Wood orange leaf. (Wild Wood, Sumter County, Fla.) 1884-1???
Wild Wood, Sumter County, Fla. (1884-1???)
The Wild Wood orange leaf. : (Wild Wood, Sumter County, Fla.) 1884-1???
- Alternative Titles:
Wild Wood orangeleaf
- Place of publication:
- Wild Wood, Sumter County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- I.E. Barwick
- Dates of publication:
- Florida--Sumter County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215229
- Sumter County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Wildwood (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- A.P. Jordan, editor.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 10 (Nov. 28, 1884).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 35 (May 29, 1885).
- Publisher: The Wild Wood Pub. Co., <Feb. 13-May 29, 1885>.
- sn 97027627
View complete holdings information