Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nav-a-gator. (Orlando, FL) 19??-198?
Orlando, FL (19??-198?)
The Nav-a-gator. : (Orlando, FL) 19??-198?
- Place of publication:
- Orlando, FL
- Geographic coverage:
- Military Publications, a division of Daniels Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Navy-yards and naval stations--Florida--Orlando--Newspapers.
- Orange County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Orlando (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Personnel at Naval Training Center, Orlando."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 36 (Mar. 10, 1983).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 20, no. 22 (Dec. 4, 1986).
- sn 97027660
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information