Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Apopka chief. (Apopka, Orange County, Fla.) 1923-1933
Apopka, Orange County, Fla. (1923-1933)
The Apopka chief. : (Apopka, Orange County, Fla.) 1923-1933
- Place of publication:
- Apopka, Orange County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Apopka Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began Apr. 20, 1923; ceased Mar. 13, 1933.
- Apopka (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211878
- Orange County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 49 (Mar. 18, 1926).
- Editor: Albert M. Hall, <1926-1930>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 8, no. 14 (July 3, 1930).
- sn 97027717
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information