Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Key outpost. (U.S. Naval Activities, Key West, Fla.) 1952-19??
U.S. Naval Activities, Key West, Fla. (1952-19??)
The Key outpost. : (U.S. Naval Activities, Key West, Fla.) 1952-19??
- Place of publication:
- U.S. Naval Activities, Key West, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Artman Press Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (25 July, 1952)-
- Florida--Key West.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207829
- Florida--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217770
- Key West (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Monroe County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Navy-yards and naval stations--United States--Newspapers.
- Navy-yards and naval stations.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01035165
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "The Southernmost service newspaper in the U.S.A."
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 20 (Dec. 18, 1953).
- sn 97027756
View complete holdings information