Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sanibel Islander. (Sanibel Island, Lee County, Fla.) 1934-1935
Sanibel Island, Lee County, Fla. (1934-1935)
The Sanibel Islander. : (Sanibel Island, Lee County, Fla.) 1934-1935
- Place of publication:
- Sanibel Island, Lee County, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 17 (Mar. 30, 1935).
Began in 1934.
- Weekly (during the tourist season)
- Florida--Lee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202773
- Lee County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Sanibel (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Published ... every now and then."
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Dec. 15, 1934).
- H.S. Carter, editor.
- sn 97027771
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information