Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Islander. ([Sanibel, Fla.) 1935-19??
[Sanibel, Fla. (1935-19??)
The Islander. : ([Sanibel, Fla.) 1935-19??
- Place of publication:
- [Sanibel, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 1 (Dec. 7, 1935)-
- Weekly (during the tourist season)
- Captiva (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Lee County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Sanibel (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "News of Sanibel and Captiva Islands."
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell.
- Editor: H.S. Carter.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 15 (Mar. 27, 1937).
- sn 97027772
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information