Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Valley daily news [microform]. (Bellevue, Wash.) 1990-1996
Bellevue, Wash. (1990-1996)
Valley daily news [microform]. : (Bellevue, Wash.) 1990-1996
- Place of publication:
- Bellevue, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Northwest Media Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 102, no. 157 (July 2, 1990)-v. 108, no. 266 (Nov. 8, 1996).
- Daily (except Sat.)
- Auburn (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Kent (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Renton (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Auburn.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222708
- Washington (State)--Kent.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211661
- Washington (State)--Renton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222731
- "Serving South King County since 1889."
- Continues the numbering of the Kent news journal ed. and the Auburn globe news ed.
- Formed by the union of : Valley daily news (Kent news journal ed.), Valley daily news (Auburn globe news ed.) and Valley daily news (Renton record chronicle ed.).
- sn 97047114
View complete holdings information