Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily morning news [microform]. (Savannah, Ga.) 1850-1864
Savannah, Ga. (1850-1864)
Daily morning news [microform]. : (Savannah, Ga.) 1850-1864
- Alternative Titles:
Savannah daily morning news
Savannah morning news
- Place of publication:
- Savannah, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John M. Cooper
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1864.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 15, 1850)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Chatham County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Chatham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207617
- Savannah (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- "Morning" appears within title ornament, <1852>-1864.
- Editor: William T. Thompson, <1852>-1864.
- Published a tri-weekly ed. (title unknown).
- Publishers: John M. Cooper, <1852>; Thompson & Withington, <1856>; W.T. Thompson, <1857>; Theodore Blois, <1860>-1864.
- Weekly eds.: Savannah weekly news (Savannah, Ga. : 1855). <1859>, and: Dollar news (Savannah, Ga.), <1855>.
- sn 97047157
View complete holdings information