Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About San Clemente sun. (San Clemente, Calif.) 1937-1958
San Clemente, Calif. (1937-1958)
San Clemente sun. : (San Clemente, Calif.) 1937-1958
- Alternative Titles:
Oct. 28, 1954-Apr. 28, 1955
- Place of publication:
- San Clemente, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles N. Burger
- Dates of publication:
-22nd year, no. 28 (Dec. 25, 1958).
Began in 1937.
- California--San Clemente.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01226660
- San Clemente (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "An independent newspaper devoted to the progress of the San Clemente district."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2, (July 2, 1937).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 97060310
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information