Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pacific Beach sentinel and the north shores sentinel. (Pacific Beach, Calif.) 1960-1976
Pacific Beach, Calif. (1960-1976)
Pacific Beach sentinel and the north shores sentinel. : (Pacific Beach, Calif.) 1960-1976
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Pacific Beach, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Clinton D. McKinnon, D.L. Smerdon and Hoby Myers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 34, no. 29 (Apr. 10, 1960)-v. 50, no. 36 (May 5, 1976).
- California--San Diego.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205232
- San Diego (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "And the North Shores Sentinel" appears in small type under "Pacific Beach Sentinel."
- "The only newspaper serving the entire North Shores area composed of Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, Ocean Beach, Point Loma, La Jolla, Clairemont, Cabrillo Heights, Linda Vista, Kearny Mesa, University City and Mission Village."
- Published in several local editions.
- sn 97060529
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information