Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Workers alliance organizer. ([San Diego, Calif.) 193?-19??
[San Diego, Calif. (193?-19??)
Workers alliance organizer. : ([San Diego, Calif.) 193?-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [San Diego, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Members of Workers Alliance]
- Dates of publication:
May 9-<July 18, 1939>
- Unemployed--California--San Diego County--Newspapers.
- "Workers Alliance" appears in small print above "Organizer."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 7 (Mar. 29, 1937).
- Numbering is irregular.
- Official Organ of the Workers Alliance of San Diego.
- sn 97060530
View complete holdings information