Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Southeast county advertiser. (Whittier, Calif.) 1947-19??
Whittier, Calif. (1947-19??)
Southeast county advertiser. : (Whittier, Calif.) 1947-19??
- Alternative Titles:
June 16-<Dec. , 1947>
Whittier reporter-S.E.C. advertiser
Apr. 24-May 29, 1947
- Place of publication:
- Whittier, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 20, 1947)-
- Brea (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- California--Los Angeles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205194
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Whittier (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "A Rural Coverage Newspaper in conjunction with the Whittier Reporter."
- Covering Whittier, Rivera, Brea, Montebello, Norwalk, La Habra, and North Whittier Heights.
- Issues for Nov. 3-<Dec. , 1947> called "Country ed."
- sn 97060622
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information