Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Amerikai magyar élet = American Hungarian life. (Chicago, Ill.) 19??-197?
Chicago, Ill. (19??-197?)
Amerikai magyar élet = American Hungarian life. : (Chicago, Ill.) 19??-197?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Louis Adam Halmagyi
- Dates of publication:
- Hungarian Americans--Newspapers.
- United States--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 14, no. 31 (Aug. 5, 1972).
- In Hungarian.
- Scattered issues misdated.
- Serves: New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Cleveland, Detroit, and Florida.
- sn 97062047
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information