Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Almanian. (Alma, Mich.) 19??-????
Alma, Mich. (19??-????)
The Almanian. : (Alma, Mich.) 19??-????
- Place of publication:
- Alma, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
- Almanian Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Alma (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Gratiot County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 19, no. 2 (Sept. 29, 1925).
- Published as a monthly magazine, <Oct. 1902-May 1907>.
- Student publication of Alma College. Not published July-Aug. or over Christmas holidays.
- sn 97063259
View complete holdings information