Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Macomb gazette and Mt. Clemens patriot. (Mt. Clemens, Macomb County, Mich.) 18??-1???
Mt. Clemens, Macomb County, Mich. (18??-1???)
The Macomb gazette and Mt. Clemens patriot. : (Mt. Clemens, Macomb County, Mich.) 18??-1???
- Alternative Titles:
Macomb gazette and Mount Clemens patriot
- Place of publication:
- Mt. Clemens, Macomb County, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Allen P. Bentley
- Dates of publication:
- Macomb County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Macomb County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214769
- Michigan--Mount Clemens.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208678
- Mount Clemens (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 19 (Aug. 9, 1849) = Pat., v. 10, no. 42.
- sn 97063413
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information