Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Michigan freeman. (Jackson, Mich.) 1839-1???
Jackson, Mich. (1839-1???)
Michigan freeman. : (Jackson, Mich.) 1839-1???
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jackson, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Executive Committee of the Michigan State Anti-Slavery Society
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 5 (Sept. 25, 1839)-
- Jackson (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Jackson County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Jackson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209104
- Extra ed. for Vol. 1, no. 37 (Dec. 9, 1840)--incorrectly dated Feb. 5, 1840.
- sn 97063468
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information