Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Beacon. (Hempstead, N.Y.) 1956-1963
Hempstead, N.Y. (1956-1963)
Beacon. : (Hempstead, N.Y.) 1956-1963
- Alternative Titles:
Hempstead edition of the beacon
- Place of publication:
- Hempstead, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Shiela Hoegl]
- Dates of publication:
-v. 13, no. 24 (May 15, 1963).
Began in 1956?
- Hempstead (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Nassau County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 25 (Apr. 12, 1956).
- Other eds.: Beacon (East Meadow, N.Y.); West Hempstead beacon.
- Published weekly in the interests of the residents of Hempstead, West Hempstead, Hempstead Gardens, Lakeview, Malverne.
- Publisher: Nassau County Publications, <1963>.
- sn 97063635
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information