Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Williston post. (East Williston, N.Y.) 1929-19??
East Williston, N.Y. (1929-19??)
The Williston post. : (East Williston, N.Y.) 1929-19??
- Alternative Titles:
North Shore almanack
- Place of publication:
- East Williston, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- North Hempstead Press
- Dates of publication:
- East Williston (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Nassau County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--East Williston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213945
- New York (State)--Nassau County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205518
- New York (State)--North Hempstead (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01330975
- New York (State)--Williston Park.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01229058
- North Hempstead (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Williston Park (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Oct. 31, 1929).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 9, no. 41 (Jan. 5, 1938).
- Official newspaper of Williston Park and East Williston, <1934>.
- Publishers: North Hempstead Press, <1929->; Township Press, <1934>; Griscom-Woodyard Pub. Co., <1938>.
- sn 97063667
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information