Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The independent weekly. volume (Durham, N.C.) 1989-2012
Durham, N.C. (1989-2012)
The independent weekly. volume : (Durham, N.C.) 1989-2012
- Alternative Titles:
Independent weekly, Spectator
- Place of publication:
- Durham, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Carolina Independent Publications
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 9 (Apr. 27-May 3, 1989)-v. 29, no. 39 (Sept. 26, 2012).
- Weekly (50 issues a year)
- Durham (N.C.)--Periodicals.
- North Carolina--Durham.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207378
- Bought the Spectator, incorporating some of its features as of 25 Sept. 2002.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 19, no. 41 (Oct. 2, 2002).
- Several issues in 2002 called Independent weekly, Spectator.
- sn 97064518
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information