Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Asheville advocate. (Asheville, N.C.) 1987-current
Asheville, N.C. (1987-current)
Asheville advocate. : (Asheville, N.C.) 1987-current
- Place of publication:
- Asheville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C & A Enterprises
- Dates of publication:
<Apr. 8, 1994>-
- African Americans--North Carolina--Buncombe County--Asheville--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- North Carolina--Buncombe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206566
- "Voice of the People."
- Beginning in Jan. 1988, paper shifted focus to African-American issues.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Oct. 30, 1987).
- Numbering is often incorrect or inconsistent; publishing schedule is often erratic.
- sn 97064608
View complete holdings information