Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lincoln County news. (Fayetteville, Tenn.) 1915-1976
Fayetteville, Tenn. (1915-1976)
Lincoln County news. : (Fayetteville, Tenn.) 1915-1976
- Place of publication:
- Fayetteville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. A. Pamplin
- Dates of publication:
-v. 71, no. 45 (Nov. 4, 1976).
Began in 1915.
- Fayetteville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Lincoln County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 56 (Sept. 17, 1915).
- Merged with: Elk Valley times and observer, to form: Elk Valley times, observer and news.
- Publishers: Wm. A. Pamplin, 1915-<1916>; R.F. Buchanan, <1921>-1940; Mary White Hobbs, 1940-1972; Beverly Young, 1972-1976.
- sn 97065082
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information