Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tullahoma guardian. (Tullahoma, Tenn.) 19??-1948
Tullahoma, Tenn. (19??-1948)
The Tullahoma guardian. : (Tullahoma, Tenn.) 19??-1948
- Place of publication:
- Tullahoma, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tullahoma Print & Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 68, no. 24 (Apr. 15, 1948).
- Coffee County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Coffee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207434
- Tullahoma (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 30, no. 3 (Jan. 21, 1910).
- Editor: J.A. Leiper, <1910>; Polk Ross, <1931>-1948.
- Merged with: Tullahoma news, to form: Tullahoma news and guardian.
- Publishers: Tullahoma Print. & Pub. Co., <1910>; Polk Ross, <1931>-1948.
- sn 97065110
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information