Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About District telegraph and state sentinel. (Jackson, Tenn.) 1837-1839
Jackson, Tenn. (1837-1839)
District telegraph and state sentinel. : (Jackson, Tenn.) 1837-1839
- Alternative Titles:
Telegraph and sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Jackson, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Leonard B. Mitchell
- Dates of publication:
Began in Nov. 1837; ceased in 1839.
- Jackson (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Madison County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Madison County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219778
- Available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Dec. 1, 1837).
- Editors: B.H. Sheppard, 1837; J.L. Talbot & B.H. Sheppard, 1837-1838; David A. Street, 1838-1839; Leonard B. Mitchell, 1839.
- Publisher: Leonard B. Mitchell, 1837-1839.
- sn 97065540
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information