Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Community focus. (Jackson, Tenn.) 1985-1987
Jackson, Tenn. (1985-1987)
Community focus. : (Jackson, Tenn.) 1985-1987
- Place of publication:
- Jackson, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jackson Journal Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1987.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 11, 1985)-
- African American newspapers--Tennessee--Jackson.
- African Americans--Tennessee--Jackson--Newspapers.
- Jackson (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Madison County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: Martha Robinson, 1985-1987.
- sn 97065547
View complete holdings information