Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Advocate. (Winner, S.D.) 1994-1995
Winner, S.D. (1994-1995)
Advocate. : (Winner, S.D.) 1994-1995
- Place of publication:
- Winner, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Advocate Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 84, no. 1 (Jan. 5-11, 1994)-v. 85, no. 28 (July 12-18, 1995).
- South Dakota--Tripp County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208899
- South Dakota--Winner.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224840
- Tripp County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Winner (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- "The leading regional weekly newspaper of south-central South Dakota and northern Nebraska."
- Available on microfilm from the State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- sn 97065708
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information