Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Winner advocate. (Winner, Tripp County, S.D.) 19??-1993
Winner, Tripp County, S.D. (19??-1993)
The Winner advocate. : (Winner, Tripp County, S.D.) 19??-1993
- Place of publication:
- Winner, Tripp County, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Irving Best
- Dates of publication:
-v. 83, no. 53 (Dec. 29, 1993).
- Tripp County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Winner (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 23 (July 6, 1911).
- Same in content and advertising as: Tripp County journal, <1953>-July 28, 1982.
- sn 97065709
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information