Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Castle Rock press and Moreau news. (Castle Rock, Butte County, S.D.) 19??-1928
Castle Rock, Butte County, S.D. (19??-1928)
The Castle Rock press and Moreau news. : (Castle Rock, Butte County, S.D.) 19??-1928
- Place of publication:
- Castle Rock, Butte County, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henry Jacobsen
- Dates of publication:
-v. 17, no. 50 (Feb. 23, 1928).
- Butte County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Castle Rock (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 1 (Mar. 29, 1917).
- Formed by the consolidation of: Castle Rock press, and: Moreau news, and: Redig press.
- Merged with: Valley irrigator, to form: Valley irrigator and Castle Rock press.
- sn 97065716
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information