Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sturgis tribune and the Chalkbutte news. (Sturgis, S.D.) 1940-1943
Sturgis, S.D. (1940-1943)
The Sturgis tribune and the Chalkbutte news. : (Sturgis, S.D.) 1940-1943
- Place of publication:
- Sturgis, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.L. Mariner
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 11, no. 35 (July 25, 1940)-v. 14, no. 52 (Dec. 9, 1943).
- Meade County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Meade County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206122
- South Dakota--Sturgis.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228903
- Sturgis (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Formed by the union of: Sturgis tribune (Sturgis, S.D. : 1936), and: Chalkbutte news.
- sn 97065738
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information