Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sturgis tribune. (Sturgis, S.D.) 19??-1940
Sturgis, S.D. (19??-1940)
The Sturgis tribune. : (Sturgis, S.D.) 19??-1940
- Place of publication:
- Sturgis, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 11, no. 34 (July 18, 1940).
- Meade County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Meade County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206122
- South Dakota--Sturgis.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228903
- Sturgis (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 32 (July 3, 1936).
- Merged with: Chalkbutte news, to form: Sturgis tribune and the Chalkbutte news.
- sn 97065739
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information