Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hill City news and New Underwood times. (Hill City, S.D.) 1943-1951
Hill City, S.D. (1943-1951)
The Hill City news and New Underwood times. : (Hill City, S.D.) 1943-1951
- Place of publication:
- Hill City, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jos. T. Gallagher
- Dates of publication:
-v. 9, no. 28 (Nov. 29, 1951).
Began in 1943.
- Hill City (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Pennington County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Hill City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01887350
- South Dakota--Pennington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215591
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society.
- Description based on: News vol. 52, no. 36 (May 28, 1943) = Times v. 38, no. 15.
- Formed by the union of: Hill City news, and: New Underwood times.
- Former numbering systems ended with News v. 28, no. 4 (May 30, 1947) = Times v. 42, no. 30; volume numbering was irregular.
- Third numbering system began with v. 1, no. 14 (Aug. 6, 1943).
- sn 97065853
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information