Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evidence. (Stoy, Ill.) 1912-19??
Stoy, Ill. (1912-19??)
The evidence. : (Stoy, Ill.) 1912-19??
- Place of publication:
- Stoy, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.E. Shoffstall & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Consumer education--Illinois--Stoy--Newspapers.
- Consumer education.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00876300
- Crawford County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Crawford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208820
- Retail trade--Illinois--Stoy--Guidebooks--Newspapers.
- Retail trade.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01096067
- Stoy (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Shopping guide."
- Available on microfilm; $b Illinois State Historical Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 10 (April 1913).
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 1913.
- sn 97066501
View complete holdings information